Thursday, May 10, 2007

Laos..here i come!!!...

Laos..here i come!!!...

I’m going to Laos next week for holiday. I hope this will be the most enjoyable trip I ever had. I have gone to many trips before but not that huge as this. I say huge because the money was huge although it was not exactly too expensive. My budget for the whole trip not reaches rm1k for 8 day. Doesn’t u think its worthit.8 day start from this may 15th to 22nd?
We plan to land to Bangkok first for 1 day and the next day we will continued our discovery to Laos by train. These journeys take roughly about 12 hour of our time. Then we will enter Laos by bus because they were no railway straight to Laos. I don’t want to write anything anymore because time will let know.
Daa...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home